Visitor Parking on campus
- Visitors driving to campus are required to park in designated visitor parking areas only, and display a temporary visitor parking permit.
- Permits are available 24 hours a day in the Campus Safety & Security Department, located in the basement of Hopkins Hall.
- Both the visitor and faculty/staff/student host must be present to receive the permit which may be issued for a maximum of three days.
- The permit you receive must be displayed from your rear view mirror at all times.
Admission visitors Parking on campus
- Admission visitors may park in the Weston Hall parking lot, Stetson Court or the Parking Garage.
Contractor Parking on campus
- Contractor vehicles are required to park in designated parking areas only.
- Designated parking areas will be assigned by Campus Safety & Security and/or the Williams College Project Manager.